If one more person tells me this is BETTER than the TV show (which I consider one of the best shows to ever play on TV), I'll have Sarah Michelle Gellar spike their ass (or is it the heart she goes after?).  This movie is total crap.  Not even Pee-Wee Herman can save it.  I can't comprehend how someone (Joss Whedon) who has written so many great episodes of the show could ever write the drivel in this slapstick movie.  Oh well, at least the show remains a hit and the movie is damned to late night viewings where 99% of the world doesn't watch, and the other 1% doesn't care.

I'd give it 2 Juicy squirts out of a possible 10 (just because the name is cool)

Email your comments

Back to the "B" films

Back to the front

Copyright 2001 Alex Sandell [All Rights Reserved]